Chiller Evacuation Service
Whether you have a 300 ton or a 3000 ton chiller with easy or limited access, you will receive the same professional service from the NoVent team. In all cases, the job is handled with speed and with your customer’s requirements as our marching orders for the day. We conform to the site requirements, not the other way around.
We have extensive experience with chillers manufactured by Trane, Carrier, York, McQuay as well as large package units. Locations served range from military bases and hospitals to malls, schools, hotels and just about any other type of facility.
NoVent’s full service chiller refrigerant recovery services include:
- Evacuation of refrigerant and establishment of the EPA-required vacuum level
- Storage of refrigerant in DOT-approved tanks for reuse after repairs (if the unit is to be scrapped – see our Scrap/Demo tab)
- Nitrogen blanketing, if required
- System recharging
- On-site refrigerant recycling
- Complete EPA documentation
- System purging and dehydration